With the approaching threat of a hurricane, we would like to provide all homeowners with information on how to prepare and what to do in the event of a hurricane.
Preparing Exterior of Home
- Bring in all outdoor furniture. If you are unable to store it indoors, bring in chair pads, umbrellas, grills, loose items etc. & secure the furniture outdoors.
- All hanging items such as decorations, plants, flags etc. must be brought inside as they could be dislodged by high winds.
- Store all garbage and recycling receptacles inside your garage.
Over the weekend in the event of a True Emergency (see below), you may contact Maryanne @ (631)561-3280 as she will be handling all emergency situations for the community.
Examples of a True Emergency
- A tree or telephone pole that has fallen on a house or car.
- A tree or telephone pole that has fallen across the roadway; obstructing the evacuation route.
IMPORTANT: Please use discretion with calling Maryanne, as there will be several issues she may be addressing. If a tree falls and has NOT landed on a house or car, please call Choice Professional Management at (631)864-6006 and leave a message. It will be addressed on Monday.