Part of Choice staff attend Ducks vs. Bluefish game!Continue Reading →
Wishing all of our homeowners a SAFE and HAPPY 4th of July holiday weekend!! As a reminder summer reminders were posted (please click on “archived news” to reference).Continue Reading →
- Most community’s pools have opened for the summer season.
- Just a friendly reminder of the following pool rules:
- As always, the pool may be closed due to hazardous weather conditions, other safety concerns or equipment malfunctions.
- Please realize, the use of the pool is at the swimmer’s own risk.
- Children under the age of 16 who legally reside at your community, and who wish to use the pool should be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times while they are in ...
- Spring cleanups are underway. We had a very rough winter so it may take more time than usual for all plants to begin growing again.
- Get your bathing suit, sandals, and suntan lotion ready as pools will be opening soon!!
- As a reminder please be considerate of others and remember to curb your pets. Please do not allow your dog to urinate on your neighbor’s property or on common grassy areas. Do not place bags of dog feces in any community garbage ...
The upcoming snow storm is to start in the early morning hours tomorrow. It will start slowing building heavier in the morning hours of 6am to 9am during the course of the morning rush hour. There may be as much as 2-4 inch accumulation depending on the location before turning over to rain with the increase in temperature. It is to rain all day and as the temperature drops in the latter part towards evening it will turn to snow ...Continue Reading →
All of us at Choice Professional Management would like to wish everyone a happy and safe Thanksgiving and holiday season!
Be thankful that you don’t already have everything you desire.
If you did, what would there be to look forward to?
Be thankful when you don’t know something,
for it gives you the opportunity to learn.
Be thankful for the difficult times.
During those times you grow.
Be thankful for your limitations,
HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL!
Start bundling up, since the warm weather is behind us. With that said, the sun is setting earlier therefore it starts to get dark around 6:30 now. Winter is on its way along with all the joy of holidays that come with it.
Halloween is quickly approaching! Soon children in costumes will be running to all houses to collect their sweets. So please take extra caution while driving. We ask parents to make sure their kid(s) are dress ...Continue Reading →
Spring is perhaps the most welcomed season by everyone in the Northeast. With the winter snow behind us, we can all look foward to the flower blossoms, green grass, trees budding, and seeing yourneighbors walking about.
As Spring and Summer approaches, many kids will be playing outside again. Please watch out for childern! Supervision for kids is necessary, especially for childern 8 years and younger. Play toys and bikes must be picked up and put away everynight. As well, chalked must ...Continue Reading →
Winter Weather Safety Tips
- All homeowner’s should keep at least one bag of ice melt to help prevent slips or falls.
- If there is a snow storm, snow removal on the streets will begin after 2″ of snow has fallen, this will continue periodically allowing the streets to remain open and passable until the storm ends.
- As a reminder walks and driveways will not be shoveled until after the storm has fully ended.
- In the event of an ice storm, it can take down ...
Holidays are a time to reflect on the past, live for the present, and dream about the future. Remember to be thankful for what you have, as there are others much less fortunate, especially due to the October super storm. From everyone in our office, we would like to wish all of our homeowner’s peace, joy, and happiness. May your celebrations be surrounded with family, friends and fond memories!
Please be informed that our office will be closing at noon on ...Continue Reading →